Reviews for this film from our members:
- Edwin Arnaudin @ Ashvegas
- Excerpt: Walking with Dinosaurs has no business being in theaters and is like watching children dressed as these prehistoric creatures run around a playground.
- Mark Dujsik @ Mark Reviews Movies
- Excerpt: [T]he battle between the movie’s educational and story-time modes is arduous.
- Susan Granger @ www.susangranger.com
- Excerpt: Unfortunately dopey, it’s a nonsensical, mind-numbing disappointment.
- [New – 1/16/14] | Vadym Grygoriev @ kinoblog.com [Ukrainian]
- MaryAnn Johanson @ FlickFilosopher.com
- Excerpt: Sub-vaudeville 1950s sitcom humor and a horrifically dated message about boys as heroes and girls as the heroes’ property. You know, for kids!
- Daniel Kelly @ The Boar
- Excerpt: th a handful of popular family oriented blockbusters already on release, I imagine this thing will go extinct fast.
- Ross Miller @ Thoughts On Film
- Excerpt: While visually lovely in spite of the gimmicky 3D, this is a frankly silly, ineffective and weirdly misjudged mix of adventure and education.
- Frank Swietek @ One Guys Opinion
- Excerpt: Quick extinction is in the cards for this earnest but misguided dino-adventure.
The World's Oldest Organization of Online Film Critics