Reviews for this film from our members:
- Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat @ SpiritualityandPractice.com
- Excerpt: An uplifting drama about two young men – a Jew and a Palestinian – that waters the seeds of empathy in our hearts.
- [New – 11/8] | Susan Granger @ www.susangranger.com
- Excerpt: Compelling and emotional, exploring many facets of self-identity.
- Paulo Peralta @ CinEuphoria [Portuguese]
- Cole Smithey @ ColeSmithey.com
- Excerpt: Viewing the Palestine-Israeli conflict through a switched-at-birth plot device proves compelling, though not entirely worth the price of admission in director Lorraine Levy’s uncoordinated melodrama.