Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: We can believe what Ealy and Good do with their characters, but Quaid is nothing more than a boilerplate boogeyman.
- [New] | Blake Crane @ BlakeCrane.com
- Excerpt: The Intruder breaks no new ground in the breaking-in subgenre … but its real fatal flaw is not using the recycled tropes to push far enough into either true terror or camp.
- [New] | Herman Dhaliwal @ Cinema Sanctum
- Excerpt: As a trashy and not particularly well thought out thriller, it still manages to remain entertaining, mostly because of Dennis Quaid’s delightfully over-the-top performance.
- [New] | James Jay Edwards @ FilmFracture
- [New] | Candice Frederick @ The Wrap
- [New] | Jeremy Kibler @ The Artful Critic
- Excerpt: As stock as its title, “The Intruder” is a commonplace but slick and watchable thriller designed to invite audiences to have a lively conversation with the screen.
- [New] | Frank Ochieng @ The Critical Movie Critics
- Excerpt: Beyond Quaid’s devilish antagonist, The Intruder exists as a demonstrative dud that regurgitates commonplace clichés found so readily in practically every other home invasion thriller.
The World's Oldest Organization of Online Film Critics