Reviews for this film from our members:
- Tim Brayton @ Antagony & Ecstasy
- Excerpt: [Toby Jones is] the best thing about the project to an almost laughable degree, for it is a nearly complete failure of dramaturgy, filmmaking, and acting.
- Susan Granger @ www.susangranger.com
- Excerpt: This psychological study of a neglectful mother fails in its quest for spiritual redemption.
- [New – 6/6] | A.J. Hakari @ CineSlice
- Excerpt: …there’s little substance around to balance out the movie’s bitter tone.
- Don Lewis @ Film Threat