Reviews for this film from our members:
- Beth Accomando @ KPBS Cinema Junkie
- Excerpt: Tai Chi Zero is like fast food for an Asian action connoisseur.
- [New – 1/24] | Peter Nellhaus @ Coffee Coffee and more Coffee
- Excerpt: As much as Tai Chi Zero may be sold as a martial arts fantasy, the film can also be understood as also being about the tensions of contemporary China, holding on to defining traditions, get also getting increasingly westernized.
- Frank Swietek @ One Guy’s Opinion
- Excerpt: Goofy stuff, half martial arts and half full-bore slapstick romp.