Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Jeremy Kibler @ The Artful Critic
- Excerpt: “Starfish” is more impressionistic than it is straightforward storytelling, not so much telling an A-to-B narrative as it is evoking a vivid feeling.
- Jared Mobarak @ JaredMobarak.com
- Excerpt: [It asks] us to confront our longing for a past mired in nostalgia that we must forget in order to forgive ourselves enough for happiness to become possible again.
- [New] | C.H. Newell @ Father Son Holy Gore
- Excerpt: A uniquely personal vision of one person’s world ending and how that can feel as big and as tangible as an actual apocalypse.
- [New] | Don Shanahan @ Every Movie Has a Lesson
- Excerpt: Dangling the mysteries of the fallout from an off-screen cataclysmic event, the mental maelstrom of Starfish is eerie, imaginative, and highly impactful.
- Gregory J. Smalley @ 366 Weird Movies
- Excerpt: It’s not a movie for those who value plot, but ‘Starfish’ earns a recommendation for anyone who appreciates a heavy dose of psychological drama in their genre films.
The World's Oldest Organization of Online Film Critics