Reviews for this film from our members:
- Luke Bonanno @ DVDizzy.com
- Excerpt: Standing Up avoids talking down to kids, exploiting bullying, and sugar-coating childhood adventures. Surprisingly superior to most new family films, D.J. Caruso’s coming-of-age drama offers a compelling ride that adults and discerning youths should both enjoy taking.
- [New – 9/5] | Travis Hopson @ Punch Drunk Critics
- Excerpt: Standing Up has its heart in the right place, and punctuates some of the same ideas seen in the recent documentary, Bully. It’s a sincere and good-natured effort that could probably do with a bit more edge.
- James Plath @ Family Home Theater
- Excerpt: It’s most suitable for the entire family to watch—if, that is, you’re not bothered by pint-sized versions of Bonnie and Clyde.