Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- [New] | Herman Dhaliwal @ Cinema Sanctum
- Excerpt: Smallfoot doesn’t have those extra touches that made previous WB animated efforts great, but it’s a very enjoyable romp with more on its mind than you’d expect.
- Courtney Howard @ FreshFiction.tv
- Excerpt: With a genuinely heartening message that’s never cloying or condescending, Smallfoot is the feel-good movie of the fall, perfect for the entire family.
- [New] | Dan Lybarger @ Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Excerpt: Despite a voice cast full of marquee actors and some solid animation, the film is pleasantly dull.
- Brent McKnight @ The Seattle Times
- Excerpt: Instantly forgettable, like a 96-minute memory gap.
- Jared Mobarak @ The Film Stage
- Excerpt: Would it be hyperbolic to call Smallfoot the most dangerous film of the year? Definitely … and yet it wouldn’t necessarily be wrong.
- Aaron Neuwirth @ We Live Entertainment
- Excerpt: It’s not a bad movie, and it’s made on a big enough scale to feature a lot of talent and strong 3D animation, but it feels like a stop-gap in between more notable, family-friendly movies.
- [New] | Eddie Pasa @ DC Filmdom
- Excerpt: Smallfoot has all the cute-and-cuddly and funny you’d expect, and it has a heart of gold. Although its preachy tone can be a bit much, it’s still a joy.
The World's Oldest Organization of Online Film Critics