Reviews for this film from our members:
- Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: …for the 2 1/2 month run of the [MoMA] show, Marina would sit completely still in a chair as visitors cued up to sit across from her and look into her eyes. The effect is incredibly and unexpectedly moving.
- Cynthia Fuchs @ PopMatters
- Mathieu Li-Goyette @ Panorama-cinéma [French]
- [New – 9/6] | Bev Questad @ It’s Just Movies
- Excerpt: Marina Abramović is known for seducing everyone she meets — her collaborators, her curators and her audience. She is one of the greatest performance artists of all time, exploring the extremes of the human psyche.
- Cole Smithey @ ColeSmithey.com
- Ron Wilkinson @ Monstersandcritics.com
- Excerpt: Although appealing to narrow slice of art aficionados, “Abramovic’ carries a deeper message, and a warning, to an increasing mechanized and medicated world.