Reviews for this film from our members:
- Nicholas Bell @ IONCINEMA.com
- Excerpt: Like the shard of the marmalade jar that gets lodged in Aniston’s foot early on, Life of Crime lets sugar seep into where it could be pouring salt.
- Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat @ SpiritualityandPractice.com
- Excerpt: A spunky character-driven caper flick based on a 1978 book by the late Elmore Leonard.
- Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: Schechter’s done a great job corralling the country clubs, Cadillacs, Colonials, Caribbean condos and costumes of the 1970s but its his cast that really makes his adaptation sing.
- Susan Granger @ www.susangranger.com
- Excerpt: Slackly paced. modestly amusing noir…
- Travis Hopson @ Examiner
- Excerpt: easily the best Leonard adaptation since Out of Sight
- [New – 9/11/14] | Jeremy Kibler @ The Artful Critic
- Excerpt: For a tepid time-passer, “Life of Crime” is fine, but not all that inspired or as colorful as it could have been.
- Jamie S. Rich @ DVD Talk
- Excerpt: Set aside the lineage, and it’s a solid crime film with an excellent cast. Don’t pass it by.
- Tom Santilli @ Examiner.com
- Excerpt: Life of Crime has all the ingredients to be a successful, darkly funny crime caper, but despite its parts, it never adds up to anything.
The World's Oldest Organization of Online Film Critics