Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Herman Dhaliwal @ Cinema Sanctum
- Excerpt: Despite the clear skill behind the camera and strong performances, there wasn’t much here that I found either enlightening or fresh.
- Jeremy Kibler @ The Artful Critic
- Excerpt: The troubling, finely acted “Kindred” steadily simmers and grips, presenting gaslighting in a realistic fashion.
- Mike McGranaghan @ The Aisle Seat
- Excerpt: Kindred is an uncommonly effective horror movie because 99% of the things that happen in it are completely realistic.
- Jared Mobarak @ JaredMobarak.com
- Excerpt: [A] shallowness in thematic execution is thus difficult to ignore despite great performances, impeccable production value, and memorable cinematography.
- [New] | C.H. Newell @ Father Son Holy Gore
- Excerpt: Never, ever lets up on the doom, thrusting its Black female protagonist into an unfamiliar, uncaring world dominated by patriarchal values and bourgeois whiteness.
The World's Oldest Organization of Online Film Critics