Reviews for this film from our members:
- [New – 11/15] | Jason Bailey @ DVD Talk
- Excerpt: It’s not a consistent film, no sir, but it is a compelling one; it’s wildly undisciplined, which is both its charm and its weakness.
- [New – 11/15] | Steve Biodrowski @ Cinefantastique Online
- [New – 11/15] | Joshua Brunsting @ The CriterionCast
- Mike McGranagan @ The Aisle Seat
- Excerpt: What could have been an appealing, offbeat romance is instead little more than Twilight for the arthouse crowd.
- Jerry Roberts @ Armchair Cinema
- Excerpt: Not very convincing as a love story, the pieces are there, but it just doesn’t work.