Reviews for this film from our members:
- Kevin Carr @ 7M Pictures
- Excerpt: It’s slow moving and can even be characterized as boring in parts, but it did keep my interest enough to finish it. Were it my typical cup of tea, I might have liked it even more.
- Tony Dayoub @ Cinema Viewfinder
- Excerpt: There is never an opportunity for us to sympathize with Thérèse’s quite understandable dilemma because she just seems too malevolent to start with.
- Kristin Dreyer Kramer @ NightsAndWeekends.com
- Frank Swietek @ One Guys Opinion
- Excerpt: A respectable, though hardly entrancing, adaptation of Zola’s once-notorious novel.
- [New – 3/6/14] | Mel Valentin @ ScreenInvasion.com
- Excerpt: Some literary novels weren’t meant to be adapted into big-screen form. This is one of them.
The World's Oldest Organization of Online Film Critics