Reviews for this film from our members:
- [New – 4/24/14] | Samuel Castro @ Ochoymedio.info [Spanish]
- Excerpt: Una mujer madura enfrenta una coyuntura particular de su vida, con energía, entusiasmo y furia.
- Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: Garcia demands our attention, her vibrancy powered by the sheer will to overcome loneliness.
- Susan Granger @ www.susangranger.com
- Excerpt: Dominated by the sexual complexity of the indomitable title character, it’s intriguing and should be particularly appealing to a middle-aged, female audience.
- Mark Hobin @ Fast Film Reviews
- Excerpt: We do not share in Gloria’s attraction to Rodolfo. Her decision to keep going back to him is a little frustrating and after awhile, enabling.
- Piers Marchant @ Sweet Smell of Success
- Matthew McKernan @ FilmWhinge
- Excerpt: Paulina Garcia holds the film together with a daring, powerfully empathetic performance while Lelio displays a great ability to capture moments of truth.
- Pat Mullen @ Cinemablographer
- Excerpt: Why fewer romantic comedies don’t choose to tell such stories is unimaginable, for a heartwarming film like Gloria will have audiences praising older women.
- Tom Santilli @ Examiner.com
- Excerpt: Yes, she is getting old, but the emotions she reveals to us in this film are a universal truth, and therefore, are instantly recognizable and relatable.
- Josh Spiegel @ Sound on Sight
The World's Oldest Organization of Online Film Critics