Reviews for this film from our members:
- [New – 9/26] | Daniel Carlson @ Pajiba
- Travis Hopson @ Punch Drunk Critics
- Excerpt: With its sparse script, heavy pitch-black mood and backwoods locale the film often feels like Winter’s Bone by way of Cormac McCarthy.
- [New – 9/27] | Danny King @ Paste Magazine
- Excerpt: More than anything else, David M. Rosenthal’s ‘A Single Shot’ is an effective exercise in sustained mood.
- [New – 9/26] | Stacia Kissick Jones @ Spectrum Culture Online
- Josh Spiegel @ Sound on Sight
- Excerpt: As such, so too is A Single Shot, a grim, drab crime drama with Rockwell playing strong and silent at the center, leaning too heavily on the latter quality.
- Frank Swietek @ One Guys Opinion
- Excerpt: A slow-moving, unsurprising piece of noirish backwoods pulp.
The World's Oldest Organization of Online Film Critics