Reviews for this film from our members:
- [New – 11/7] | Patrick Bromley @ F This Movie!
- Peter Gutierrez @ Twitch
- J Hurtado @ TwitchFilm
- Excerpt: Zero Charisma is probably the most realistic portrayal of the alienation of the adult nerd that I’ve ever seen on screen.
- Don Simpson @ Film Threat
- Excerpt: This is an all-around well-made film that is impossible not to fall in love with, even if you don’t recognize any of the names involved with the production.
- Josh Spiegel @ Sound on Sight
- Excerpt: Outside of a few missteps—the ending, specifically, feels a bit too rushed, convenient, and slightly illogical—this is an incisive and perceptive look at where nerd culture began.
- Bill Weber @ Slant