Reviews for this film from our members:
- Philip Concannon @ Phil on Film
- Dan Kelly @ Danland
- Excerpt: “What Richard Did” features no gore, impalements or murders, but with its deeply human core and devastatingly tragic observations it is very possibly the scariest film of 2013 so far.
- Matthew McKernan @ FilmWhinge
- Excerpt: Beneath the surface of What Richard Did, an ostensibly straightforward drama about guilt and the loss of innocence, is a complexity that defies easy answers and categories. Similarly, the story is told with a subtly that is only matched by some of the performances making the film as thematically rich as it is enthralling.
- [New – 12/12] | Simon Miraudo @ Quickflix