Reviews for this film from our members:
- Kevin Carr @ 7M Pictures
- Excerpt: It’s downright terrible at times. However, it’s not nearly as awful as his two features that came out last year.
- [New – 3/20/14] | Susan Granger @ www.susangranger.com
- Excerpt: Contrived, formulaic, heavy-handed melodrama about camaraderie and the value of female solidarity
- [New – 3/20/14] | Frank Ochieng @ Focus of New York Magazine
- Excerpt: …slaphappy but uneventfully lame. Basically, this is yet another opportunistic attempt for Perry’s impulse to pander to the estrogen-driven, Oprah-loving curvaceous crowd.
The World's Oldest Organization of Online Film Critics