Reviews for this film from our members:
- Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: Even if you don’t enjoy the music, it will be hard not to come away from this celebratory work without admiration for a woman who keeps climbing back, a creative force to be reckoned with.
- Jamie S. Rich @ DVD Talk
- Excerpt: The director and her editors, Jessica Hernandez and Bo Mehrad, establish a constant rhythm using songs from all stages of Hanna’s career, cutting together different performance videos to create a consistent montage for each highlighted number while showing just how versatile Hanna’s visual presentation could be.
- Cole Smithey @ ColeSmithey.com
- Excerpt: It would be telling tales out of school to say anything more, except that if you have the slightest interest in a singer who puts her money where her mouth is then this movie is for you. Don’t be surprised if you shed a tear or two.
- [New – 12/13] | Josh Spiegel @ Sound on Sight