Reviews for this film from our members:
- Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat @ SpiritualityandPractice.com
- Excerpt: A spiritual film for all true believers in the power of love to transform lives.
- [New – 11/22] | Kimberly Gadette @ doddle
- Mike McGranaghan @ The Aisle Seat
- Excerpt: Corny, obvious, and shallow as a puddle, it traffics in outdated stereotypes, overused cliches, and ham-handed emotions. Trust me: your 80 year-old grandmother will love this movie.
- Betty Jo Tucker @ ReelTalk Movie Reviews