Reviews for this film from our members:
- [New – 4/3/14] | Rick Aragon @ Rick’s Cafe Texan
- Excerpt: The Happy Poet’s deadpan humor (while not to everyone’s taste) chronicles a surprisingly lifelike, sweet tale of one man’s quest to live up to his principles and who despite his own elitism, manages to make a success of it.
- Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat @ SpiritualityandPractice.com
- Excerpt: A laid-back green entrepreneur capitalizes on patience and perseverance in his quest to operate a successful organic food cart.
- Peter Gutierrez @ Unseen Films
- Excerpt: The Happy Poet could easily vanish into the indie woodwork, which would be a true shame.
- Wesley Lovell @ Cinema Sight
- Excerpt: Get a heaping helping of healthy eating with a side of observation and a touch of indigestion.