Reviews for this film from our members:
- Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: For those who thought “Amour” too sadistic or the recent “Unfinished Song” too sentimental, here’s a senior love story with the realities of aging that falls right in the middle.
- Susan Granger @ www.susangranger.com
- Excerpt: Sentimental and inspirational, concluding on a note of optimism
- Jamie S. Rich @ Oregon Live
- Excerpt: Written and directed by Michael McGowan (“Saint Ralph”), “Still Mine” mourns days gone by without being mawkish and meditates on age without being maudlin. The film proves a story can be moving without doing much heavy lifting.
- [New – 8/15] | Jonathan Richards @ jonrichardsplace.com
- Excerpt: The fact that this is a “based on a true story” tale gives it a boost of legitimacy, and adds to our exasperation with a world in which common sense seems to have gone the way of the passenger pigeon.