Reviews for this film from our members:
- [New – 6/13] | Rick Aragon @ Rick’s Cafe Texan
- Excerpt: Even by the shockingly low standards a Nicholas Sparks novel has, Safe Haven is particularly abysmal.
- Kevin Carr @ 7M Pictures
- Excerpt: See the film if you love this kind of paint-by-numbers Hallmark romance that ranges from the dull to the ridiculous. But please, don’t drag your significant other with you to it.
- Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: There’s obviously an audience for these things and they’ll get exactly what they’re looking for
- Mark Dujsik @ Mark Reviews Movies
- Excerpt: [T]hese adaptations of Nicholas Sparks’ books … have so many repeated motifs and scenarios that it’s already becoming difficult to differentiate them.
- Susan Granger @ www.susangranger.com
- Excerpt: Sappy and tear-stained, it’s filled with the sentimental schmaltz that characterizes the appeal of this kind of chick-flick.
- MaryAnn Johanson @ FlickFilosopher.com
- Excerpt: Not just another tale about how the people whose photos come with the picture frames fell in love. This time it’s a thriller, too!
- Benjamin Kramer @ The Voracious Filmgoer
- Marcio Sallem @ Em Cartaz [Portuguese]
- Frank Swietek @ Ine Guys Opinion
- Excerpt: [This] Lifetime-quality woman-in-distress movie proves thin gruel indeed.
The World's Oldest Organization of Online Film Critics