Reviews for this film from our members:
- Vadym Grygoriev @ kinoblog.com [Ukrainian]
- MaryAnn Johanson @ FlickFilosopher.com
- Excerpt: Why does Dakota Fanning get to really live onscreen here in a way that Teh Movies don’t usually allow girls to do? Because she’s dying.
- Darren Mooney @ the m0vie blog
- Excerpt: Now is Good wallows in all the clichés that we’ve come to expect in these stories of young lives cut tragically short. However, despite the awkward and trite direction, the script itself is surprisingly sturdy.
- [New – 3/14] | Tiago Ramos @ Split Screen [Portuguese]
- Amber Wilkinson @ Eye For Film
- Excerpt: Parker has a tendency to wallow too long in the moment.