Reviews for this film from our members:
- [New – 9/20] | Dan Lybarger @ KCActive.com
- Excerpt: It’s a call for the faithful to rise up if they, or any heathens who stumble in the audience, can wake from their naps or their fits of helpless unintentional laughter.
- Mike McGranaghan @ The Aisle Seat
- Excerpt: Filled with flawed ideas, subtle bigotry, and amateurish technique, Last Ounce of Courage tested my last ounce of patience.
- [New – 9/20] | Nell Minow @ The Movie Mom
- Excerpt: This is bigotry masquerading as leadership, thuggery claiming the banner of freedom, braggadocio pretending to be strength. It is arrogant, smug, and superficial, with no evidence of generosity, tolerance, empathy, or kindness. Saddest of all, it is about reinforcing those beliefs instead of reaching out to try to share with, connect to, or understand others. They talk about their respect for the Bible and the Constitution, but do not seem to have read either one.