Reviews for this film from our members:
- Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat @ SpiritualityandPractice.com
- Cynthia Fuchs @ PopMatters
- [New – 8/9] | Jonathan Richards @ www.jonrichardsplace.com
- Excerpt: What does a faux guru do when he finds himself well down the road of empathy and responsibility toward people who have put their trust in him? Like the Donnie Brasco model of an undercover agent infiltrating the mob who forms a bond with the people he is set up to betray, Ghandi finds himself in a morally excruciating position. How he deals with it forms the compelling final act of this movie.
- Stephen Saito @ The Moveable Fest
- Excerpt: Opens in Los Angeles this week, still playing elsewhere around the country.
- Cole Smithey @ ColeSmithey.com