Reviews for this film from our members:
- Jason Bailey @ Flavorwire
- Excerpt: This is an important issue, and the filmmakers’ passion is admirable. Their documentary is valuable, if damaged somewhat by its surplus of ambition.
- Mike McGranaghan @ The Aisle Seat
- [New – 11/8] | Bev Questad @ It’s Just Movies
- Excerpt: Being that 75 percent of healthcare costs go to treating chronic diseases that are largely preventable, this doc also exposes the debacle of our current system, despite Congress’s 2010 healthcare reform. The not-so-big secret is that someone’s getting a payoff.