Reviews for this film from our members:
- Edwin Arnaudin @ Ashvegas
- Excerpt: With a face incapable of doing more than smiling or looking confused and an elegance incompatible with the physical comedy demanded of her, Patton is the wrong person for this type of film, one of many bad moves by writer/director David E. Talbert.
- Mark Dujsik @ Mark Reviews Movies
- Excerpt: Here, the central dramatic question of whether or not Montana will find the right guy is not even a question but a promise.
- [New – 2/6/14] | Jeremy Kibler @ The Artful Critic
- Excerpt: Baggage Claim might be too innocuously square to be the nadir of the genre—and will probably be catnip to undiscriminating fans of anything that attempts to blend romance and comedy—but it’s incredibly regressive for the times.
- Kristin Dreyer Kramer @ NightsAndWeekends.com