Reviews for this film from our members:
- Luke Bonanno @ DVDizzy.com
- Excerpt: Though it seems to be vaguely marketed and widely classified as a romantic comedy, Arthur Newman is not. It is, however, an intriguing film that avoids trivializing or overdramatizing its leads’ cloudy states of reinvention.
- Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: The most interesting thing about this very low key road trip film is how completely Colin Firth has altered his voice to play this character. If you closed your eyes, you’d be hard pressed to guess who you were listening to. But Dante Ariola’s feature directorial debut (from a script Becky Johnston, “Seven Years in Tibet”) is such a small film, it almost evaporates as you’re watching it.
- Mark Dujsik @ Mark Reviews Movies
- Excerpt: If anything, Arthur Newman is a reminder that some lonely people are lonely for a good reason.
- [New – 10/10] | Pat Mullen @ Cinemablographer
- Frank Swietek @ One Guys Opinion
- Excerpt: An artificial exercise about people who are synthetic in more ways than one.