Reviews for this film from our members:
- Peter Nellhaus @ Coffee Coffee and more Coffee
- Excerpt: To describe Alps as black comedy might set up inappropriate expectations, yet the film gradually adds moments that are peculiarly comic.
- Jamie S. Rich @ DVD Talk
- Excerpt: This bizarre story of people who serve as stand-ins for lost love ones, easing the grieving family into life without the recently departed, is long on strangeness and short on clear explanations. It does, however, seem to have a sure sense of self and at times is practically overflowing with emotion, even as the drama remains understated.
- [New – 1/31/13] | Gregory J. Smalley @ 366 Weird Movies
- Excerpt: …radiates a shapeless pessimism that is especially nasty because it has no cause or focus.
- Cole Smithey @ ColeSmithey.com
- Excerpt: After the failure of his insufferable last film “Dogtooth,” Greek auteur Yorgos Lanthimos refines his minimalist approach to absurdist satire.