Reviews for this film from our members:
- [New – 9/5] | Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat @ SpiritualityandPractice.com
- Excerpt: An unhappy suburban wife and mother seeks to move her life into turn-around through sexual pleasure.
- [New – 9/6] | Tom Santilli @ Examiner.com
- Excerpt: Afternoon Delight though, is mostly lacking in tone, shifting from satire to serious drama and doing neither any real justice.
- [New – 9/5] | Cole Smithey @ ColeSmithey.com
- Excerpt: If Jill Soloway’s kooky but sexy romantic comedy is any kind of bellwether about the future of mainstream cinema, then expect to see Hollywood actors having real sex on-screen within the next five years.