Reviews for this film from our members:
- Rich Cline @ Shadows on the Wall
- Excerpt: Goldthwait plays with and knowingly lays bare the language of pop culture, which makes the film both uncomfortable and seemingly offensive.
- Philip Concannon @ Phil on Film
- [New – 11/22] | Kimberly Gadette @ doddle
- Excerpt: Goldthwait presents an ironic dichotomy: In his fervor to rail against multiple examples of media missteps, the filmmaker unintentionally delivers a mistep of his own.
- MaryAnn Johanson @ FlickFilosopher.com
- Daniel Kelly @ eFilmCritic
- Matthew Sorrento @ Film Threat