Reviews for this film from our members:
- [New – 12/11/14] | Nicholas Bell @ Ioncinema
- [New – 12/4/14] | Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: Lavie’s made a film from an unique perspective, one which illustrates how discrimination works against the system, undermining it by breeding contempt. But while the film certainly has comedic aspects, it’s never as uproariously funny as it could (or should) be
- [New – 1/15/15] | Aaron Pinkston @ Battleship Pretension
- Excerpt: It is hardly the most essential film coming from this newly focused Israel-Palestine cinema, but is definitely one of the most entertaining and different voices to stand out.
- [New – 1/29/15] | Sarah Ward @ artsHub
- [New – 12/11/14] | Ron Wilkinson @ Monsters and Critics
- Excerpt: Starting off as a great military/industrial complex send-up, the story flounders in the home stretch when it grasps at the serious and ends up in slapstick.