Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- [New – 7/3/15] | Mark Dujsik @ Mark Reviews Movies
- Excerpt: Stray Dog largely succeeds because Granik’s technique complements her subject. Both he and the film are modest in their goals and cherish the value of honesty.
- [New – 2/26/15] | Jennie Kermode @ Eye For Film
- [New – 10/1/15] | Jared Mobarak @ The Film Stage
- [New – 8/13/15] | Don Simpson @ Smells Like Screen Spirit
- Excerpt: Whether it is his natural personality or his trust in Granik, Hall’s life appears to be an open book. Granik adopts a purely observational perspective and Hall is unabashedly himself in front of the camera.
- [New – 7/9/15] | Jordan M. Smith @ IONCINEMA.com