Reviews for this film from our members:
- Josh Brunsting @ The CriterionCast
- Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat @ SpiritualityandPractice.com
- Excerpt: A cogent and exquisite documentary about Seymour Bernstein, a classical pianist who has spent the last 30 years of his life passing on his wisdom and counsel to his students.
- Mark Dujsik @ Mark Reviews Movies
- Excerpt: The director thinks we would enjoy meeting Bernstein … Hawke is correct.
- Donald Jay Levit @ ReelTalk Movie Reviews
- Andrew Wyatt @ St. Louis Magazine
- Excerpt: While the film includes a thin narrative about Bernstein’s first performance in over three decades, Seymour: An Introduction’s essence lies in the pianist’s expansive insights into art, success, and meaning.