Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Nicholas Bell @ Ioncinema
- [New – 7/9/15] | Josh Brunsting @ The CriterionCast
- Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat @ Spirituality & Practice
- Excerpt: Story of the love/hate relationship between the Welsh poet Dylan Thomas and his tour-agent during his first visit to America.
- Andy Crump @ Movie Mezzanine
- Excerpt: the film doesn’t offer a perspective much more revelatory than “Thomas was a divine poet and a real pain in the ass.”
- Kristin Dreyer Kramer @ NightsAndWeekends.com
- Jonathan Richards @ www.jonrichardsplace.com
- Excerpt: “How much trouble can one poet be?” For the answer, see this modestly appealing little black-and-white film directed by Andy Goddard.