Reviews for this film from our members:
- Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: While previous entries in this series have been over-anthropomorphized, defanged and declawed, Mark Linfield & Alastair Fothergill’s (“Earth,” “Chimpanzee”) latest is a winner with an organically spun story
- [New – 4/23/15] | Susan Granger @ www.susangranger.com
- Excerpt: Engaging live-action eco-documentary, combining education with entertainment…
- [New – 4/23/15] | Dan Lybarger @ www.blooddirtandangels.com
- Excerpt: It’s debatable whether we need to have the monkeys named and humanized, but Preston Sturges or Mel Brooks would be hard pressed to match the comedy gold that comes when monkeys scour a market in a nearby village or ravenously devour an unattended birthday cake.
- Frank Swietek @ One Guys Opinion
- Excerpt: The lead monkeys are such an engaging tio, and the filmmakers are so successful in capturing them in vibrant images, that family audiences will probably be charmed, if not enthralled.