Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Glenn Dunks @ Flicks
- Matthew Lucas @ From the Front Row
- Excerpt: It isn’t until Cher’s arrival on the island that the film becomes the kooky, campy free-for-all that it always should have been. One has to commend director Ol Parker for attempting to keep the film grounded in something resembling real emotion, but it is only when he lets the film veer into spectacularly gaudy musical mayhem in its final 15 minutes that it really begins to soar.
- Stephen Silver @ Splice Today
- Excerpt: Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again is considerably better than a 10-years-later sequel to a screen adaptation of a Broadway jukebox musical ought to be.
- [New] | Amir Siregar @ Amir at the Movies [Indonesian]
- Excerpt: Just like ‘Mamma Mia! The Movie,’ ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ is light, fun, feel-good, and upbeat. But, unlike ‘Mamma Mia! The Movie,’ ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again is less moronic and better-directed. The music, choreography, production numbers, and cinematography able to overcome the weak script and story.
- Betty Jo Tucker @ ReelTalk Movie Reviews
- Excerpt: Full of love and life and song, ‘Mamma Mia! 2’ ends up being a great movie musical — one that emphasizes family, friendship and fun.