Reviews for this film from our members:
- [New – 3/5/15] | Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: The film starts off well enough, even as we struggle to determine just who is who and how they are related, but once the crime has been committed, the only real pleasure to be found is in Hopkins engaging in psychological warfare.
- [New – 3/5/15] | Susan Granger @ www.susangranger.com
- Excerpt: This foreseeable crime drama falls flat – yet it does pose this thought: “There are two ways a man can be rich in this world: you can have money you you can have friends. But you cannot have both.”
- [New – 3/5/15] | Carson Lund @ Slant Magazine
- Excerpt: Without committing to any particular narrative focus, Kidnapping Mr. Heineken devolves into something like an interminable newscast of the actual events, intercutting perfunctorily between the clumsily scheming captors, their confused loved ones back home, and the increasingly delirious prisoners.
- [New – 4/3/15] | Stefan Pape @ HeyUGuys
- [New – 3/20/15] | Sarah Ward @ Concrete Playground