Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Nicholas Bell @ Ioncinema
- Excerpt: simply executed, at first providing us with broadly moderated laughs before degenerating into a sobering, nihilistic portrait of the ease with which insanity transpires.
- Mark Hobin @ Fast Film Reviews
- Excerpt: Faults carefully straddles the line between black comedy and cautionary tale. The chronicle begins rather playfully but as the story develops it becomes less and less so.
- Daniel Lackey @ The Nightmare Gallery
- Mike McGranaghan @ The Aisle Seat
- Jared Mobarak @ Jared Mobarak Reviews
- [New – 10/8/15] | Frank Ochieng @ SF Crowsnest
- Excerpt: Writer-director Riley Stearns masterfully concocts the sinister dramedy ‘Faults’ that registers with a bizarre blend of terror and off-the-cuff cheekiness….roams into tricky territory and manages to juggle the sensitive themes of psyche imprisonment with spirited, naughty ribaldry.