Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Jason Bailey @ L.A. Weekly
- Excerpt: The problem with ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’ is that it’s Trump’s ‘Fahrenheit 9/11’ rather than Trump’s ‘Roger & Me.’ The genius of Moore’s first film was its entry point: Moore began with an up-close look at his hometown of Flint, Michigan, and then expanded out to make Flint a microcosm for a broken nation. This one gets that backward, to its detriment.
- [New] | Alex Brannan @ CineFiles Reviews
- Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat @ Spirituality and Practice
- Excerpt: A powerful, even frightening, documentary on what’s happening to America’s democracy.
- Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: Laying out the sequence of events that caused an entire city to be knowingly poisoned while corporate interests were served is a smart and bracing tactic for illustrating the corruption of American democracy.