Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Herman Dhaliwal @ Cinema Sanctum
- Excerpt: Dog Days is precisely the kind of movie it needs to be, and it does so without resorting to the lazy and cynical storytelling and filmmaking that you’d usually find in films like this.
- [New] | Courtney Howard @ FreshFiction.tv
- Excerpt: This is a love letter to our furry best friends – a “bone”-a fide heartwarming, disarming sensation.
- MaryAnn Johanson @ FlickFilosopher.com
- Excerpt: Two rom-coms, a grossout comedy, a family drama, and a platonic May-December melodrama, all connected by stilted humor, sloppy schmaltz, implausible human interaction, and — least convincingly — dogs.