Reviews for this film from our members:
- [New – 7/31] | Joshua Brunsting @ The CriterionCast
- Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat @ SpiritualityandPractice.com
- Excerpt: An extraordinary documentary about the healing power of music as medicine for the soul.
- [New – 7/24/14] | Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: This winner of the 2014 Sundance Film Festival audience award obviously has a hugely worthy subject, so it is all the more infuriating that every time we’re about to be transported with the power of his message, Rossato-Bennett yanks us back to earth with another haranguing lecture.
- [New – 7/25/14] | Charlie Juhl @ Citizen Charlie
- Excerpt: Watch elderly nursing home patients with dementia and Alzheimer’s suddenly remember names and faces merely after listening to 10 seconds of their favorite music. May make you a music therapy believer.
- [New – 2/26/15] | Sarah Ward @ artsHub